Third award post in a row! If you couldn’t tell yet, I’ve taken my time preparing these as I wanted to do the blogging community and my nominators justice with my responses to the awards I was chosen for!
This is the Awesome Blogger Award that I was nominated for by Kali Borovic which is such an honor cause her blog is one of my FAVES- thank you a million times over!
The rules for this award are to thank your nominator and link their blog ^ done, answer their questions, and give 5+ people 10 questions of your own. So let’s get to it!
1. If you could trade lives with anyone for a day, who would it be and why? Lily Collins, she’s such an inspiration to me as a young women and I’d love to hang out with her family
2. Who was your first crush? Probably Steve from Blue’s Clues cause I loved that show as a kid
3. Who in your life do you wish you were closer to? My favorite cousin, she lives out of state so I don’t get many chances to see her as often as I’d like
4. How did you meet your current/last partner? At the state fair while we were both dating other people. You can check out the full story here: B0yfriend backst0ry
5. If you could tell your future child only one thing, what would it be? Girl: don’t overtweeze your eyebrows! Boy: open doors for girls just like your father.
6. Why did your last lost friendship end? They moved out of state: one to Tennessee, one to Georgia
7. Who has given you the best life advice and what was it? My dad told me, “don’t try to please everyone at once cause it’s near impossible and you’ll end up drained which isn’t worth it to the ones closest to you.”
8. What’s the last thing you drank? Cranberry juice with ginger ale
9. What outfit are you wearing? My Tasmanian devil pajama set
10. Who are your role models? My older (but not oldest) sister, even though she isn’t the nicest person- I admire her work ethic cause she had a goal career and really pushed herself to get there. My other sister doesn’t have the same motivation lol
1. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried and what was it about (if you can remember)?
2. How many state/countries have you been to and what were they?
3. What’s your favorite feature on yourself?
4. Metal or wooden roller coasters?
5. If you could dye your hair any “unnatural” color for a day, which would you choose?
6. What was your almost name (if you know)?
7. How many bones have you broken (if any)?
8. Where would you like to live someday?
9. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
10. When did you last have a conversation over the phone and who with? Talking, not texting.
4. His Chosen
5. Elsie LMC
Congratulations to the nominees and hope you have fun answering my questions!