Last day of a bundle of blog awards! It’s really such a fun thing to make a series out of as it does take quite some time to put together my answers for everyone’s questions and then think of ones for my nominees. I’m continuously blessed to have such a loving audience though, and I thank all of you for being so SWEET
“This award is for bloggers who are inspiring writers, beautiful souls, and always take their time to shower other people/bloggers with so much love & care. They tend to always give encouraging & thoughtful comments, appreciate their work, and are supportive in making them a better blogger.”
I was nominated by Dreaming of Guatemala and I wanted to send a special thank you to Maggie for thinking of me and my blog when making her nominations as this truly is such a sweet award to receive (:
1. What is something most people don’t know about you? When I was younger, one of my favorite colors was brown (strange, I know)
2. Your favorite song at the moment? Believer by Imagine Dragons
3. Are you allergic to anything? If so, what? Most everything outside (pollen, grasses, etc.), dog dander, and I have a gluten sensitivity
4. If you could trade lives with any fictional character, who would it be and why? Anyone from Teen Wolf, it’s such a neat environment and community they have- plus werewolves
5. What are a few things you love to do? Organize, self care, anything with my boyfriend (cooking, traveling, etc.)
6. Your favorite moments from 2017 so far? Moving into my own apartment with my boyfriend and our summer vacation
7. Do you have a lucky number? If so, what is it? 8
8. A few places you want to go? Italy, Ireland, Greece, Egypt, England, and Japan
9. Something that never fails to make you grin? My boyfriend’s silliness, random singing and dancing
10. What are you thankful for? My friends and family, plus my good health and stable job
10. UGH MANGO
My questions for them:
1. What’s your biggest dream?
2. Favorite guilty pleasure snack?
3. What’s the meal you’re best at making?
4. How many teeth have you had pulled?
5. What color do you hope your child’s eyes will be?
6. Favorite book series?
7. Who is the most inspirational person you know that’s younger than you?
8. What time is it where you are?
9. Where would you go to escape the world?
10. Do you prefer sweet or savory foods?
I hope everyone will play along cause this award is a lovely one to spread the message of positivity and collective support of one another! Congratulations to all the nominees and thank you again to Maggie for her thoughtful consideration of me and my blog for this sweet award. See you guys soon whenever I’m back with a regular post (: